August 30th, 2018
Do you live and work in Salt Lake City? Perhaps you also need to slip down to Utah Valley sometimes, or want great access to outdoor recreation. We’ve got five reasons why having an apartment in South Jordan, Utah could be exactly what you’re looking for.
1. Where you want to be: Apartments in South Jordan, Utah put you right along Bangerter Highway, just minutes from the I-15 and I-215 arterials. If you commute to school, work, or want easy access to all Salt Lake Valley has to offer, you’re in the perfect spot. Bonus: living at the south end of the valley gives you quick access to Utah Valley as well, with its own business and education centers.
2. What you need nearby: Do you need to eat? Run errands? Shop? Take a night off? Then having the retail, entertainment and dining you need nearby makes your daily life much more convenient, giving you more time to call your own. Apartments in South Jordan, Utah are a great place to start. Plus, ICO District puts you adjacent to The District retail center.
3. In the middle of a great family community: With apartments in South Jordan, Utah you’re surrounded by great schools for kids of every age and an extensive community recreation network, with parks, recreation centers, sports, classes, and activities. It’s easy to put down roots and connect with your neighbors.
4. Beautiful spaces to call home: As much as you love the community you live in, you also need to love the space you call home. ICO District is a notch above other apartments in South Jordan, Utah with standard apartments that feature nine-foot ceilings, wood-style floors, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and designer fixtures and finishes.
5. Inside your apartment: Apartment living offers a significant bonus to your quality of life: on-site amenities. When you’re looking at apartments in South Jordan, Utah, look around the entire complex and notice what ICO District gives you. You’ll find a resort-style pool and sun deck, hot tub, poolside fire pit, a play plaza, a courtyard with barbecues, and a Club Fit fitness center with TVs and a play room. You can even extend your indoor space with a great room, business lounge, and reading lounge.
There are lots of great reasons to choose an apartment in South Jordan, Utah. Come to ICO District and we’ll show you ways it can be even better.